* First to respond, first served.
* This is a Non-auditioned show.
* At least one member of your act needs to be an OCC alum.
* There will be max.15 acts
* Each act will have 5 minutes stage time each, including getting on and off stage & any spoken word
* There will be no rehearsal time
* There will be mic check on day of show from 5:30 - 6:30
* We’ll be using the OCA sound system (don’t bring yours)
* Performers will have reserved seating in the audience to enjoy the other acts
April 1 - reserve your space by emailing Jules at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 23 - Form deadline. Please click on the link below to fill out the participant application form:
Google Form - click here!
The data will be automatically be viewable by the 40th planning committee. If you have any difficulties, you can send an email to Jules at email@example.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Music from Home will be sung at all concerts, with the alums invited to sing with the choir.
Our 40th anniversary is next December and we’re tracking down all 350+ alumni. We’ve found most of them, but here is our "long list." If you know any of these folks, please write to Diane Masura at TileGal@sonic.net. Thanks!
Larry and Barbara Lund
Annemarie Rosa (Webster)
David and Susan Schumaker
Suzie Ussery (Kelly)
Kathy (Mei Lin) Wong